Senior Director, Business Development
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You will identify, develop, and close new business opportunities with new Truepill customers and partners
- You will own and manage a pipeline of prospective customers across the full sales cycle
- You will actively pursue new and existing markets, sharing learnings and market feedback with our Growth Strategy team
- You will help shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them
- You will foster and work to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout the company and across all teams and work functions
- You have 5+ years of experience sales, business development, or partnerships
- You are able to communicate concisely about product or service to outsiders, including prospective customers and clients
- You’re a pro at building and maintaining relationships with both external customers as well as key leaders within your own organization
- You possess effective organizational and negotiation skills.
- You are familiar with digital health and ideally have experience in the space
- You’re comfortable managing new opportunities from qualification through negotiation and contract signature
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field, MBA a plus
- You are enthusiastic, sincere, and enjoyable to work with