At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for a Pharmacy Intern to support our Operations team. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help reach our mission.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You will work under the supervision of the Pharmacist in Charge and/or any other licensed pharmacist
- You will assist in the management of pharmacy technicians and delivery personnel
- You will ensure that all local, state, and federal guidelines are followed
- You will ensure that all appropriate documentation for services rendered are maintained
- You will aid the Pharmacist in Charge in providing education to pharmacy staff
- You will be responsible for the security of legend drugs
- You will participate in the quality assurance program and attend continual quality assurance meetings
- You will ensure that patient medication profiles are maintained
- You will perform all the duties of a licensed Intern, under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist, and will practice the art of pharmacy to the best of your ability
- You are a registered intern with a current valid and unrestricted license in state of practice
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited school of pharmacy
- You possess excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.