At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Supervisor to support our Operations Management department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field. You will supervise and oversee the day-to-day operations of a remote team of medical assistants providing solutions to patient and customer inquiries.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You will maintain adequate program staffing and staff coverage
- You will monitor and provide applicable coaching to ensure that staff is performing to goals
- You will oversee staff and patient safety
- You will ensure consistent delivery of high-value, quality care to all patient populations served
- You will establish work priorities and assist staff in resolving operation issues or problems
- You will implement and enforce adherence to department, affiliate, operating unit, and/or system standards, policies and procedures, and any applicable regulatory standards, laws, and regulations.
- You will identify and implement cost saving measures and best practices using process improvement methods and concepts
- You will collaborate with other leaders to coordinate services, streamline and standardize work flows and procedures, and drive positive outcomes
- You possess impeccable leadership skills, including team building, and coaching/mentoring with the ability to motivate and engage others.
- You have a demonstrable ability to identify and resolve technical and operational issues, problems as guided by policies and procedures, or guidance from leadership.
- You’re able to build and establish effective working partnership with employees, peers and/or leaders to achieve business objectives
- You have excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues.
- You thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with changing business priorities while delivering quality service and achieving business results while demonstrating strong organizational and time management skills
- You are committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to patients’ needs/requests in a prompt, courteous manner while interacting with a diverse population with cultural and linguistic differences
- You’re knowledge and understand applicable local, state, federal and other laws, regulations and requirements impacting Telehealth operations.
- You are able to solve problems and identify solutions by following instructions and standard operating procedures while working independently as well as an integral part of the patient care team
- You possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- You have 1-2 year(s) experience in a remote telehealth environment
- You have 2+ years of experience leading healthcare operations teams
- You have experience working in a startup environment (preferred)
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.