At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to support our Operations Management department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help reach our mission.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
- You’ll be responsible for the staging and compounding of products
- You’ll ensure proper inventory while compounding records and patient charts
- You’ll maintain patient conﬁdentiality at all times
- You’ll partner with the Pharmacist for all questions related to medication to assist the patient
- You’ll pack medication according to company procedures, which abide with medication safety requirements
- You’ll request reﬁll authorization from physician ofﬁces
- You’ll aid the Pharmacist in the selection and compilation of infusion supplies
- You have 1+ years experience as a pharmacy technician (preferred)
- 1+ year of retail pharmacy experience preferred
- You have experience working in a high volume pharmacy
- You like to further your learning in technology - we are a growing company and always introducing new technology
- You are competent of pharmacy law pertaining to technicians
- You’ll adhere to and meet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as set by the manager upon employment
- You’re able and willing to stand for long periods of time
- You’re able and willing to work at a computer screen for long periods of time if needed
- You’re able and willing to lift packages weighing up to 25lbs
- You put patients first!
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.