About the Role:
Unite Us is seeking an experienced Proposal Writer to support the Network Development team with writing persuasive proposal narrative for government and commercial opportunities. The candidate should demonstrate experience in successfully preparing proposal responses for public and private sector business opportunities. Must be able to work well under the pressure of managing multiple priorities and deadlines, maintain strong organizational skills, and can perform independently and as a team member.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with content contributors, Sales, and Government Affairs teams to develop Unite Us’ strategic message, including storyboarding, interviewing, and research and analysis
- Work closely with teams to prepare proposals, including analyzing RFXs, gathering information, writing and revising drafts, creating visuals, and obtaining appropriate content approvals
- Complete due diligence proposal review, helping to identify compliance issues
- Ensure all aspects of proposals are complete, organized, and flow in a cohesive manner, aligned with Unite Us branding standards
- Meet deadlines by establishing priorities and timeline for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and submission
- Improve proposal-writing results by developing compelling narrative, as needed
- Maintain proposal library content
- Perform other duties as required
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Writing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in government/commercial proposal writing, preferably in a Proposal department
- Demonstrated success in responding to public sector RFPs and grants
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, understand, and execute complex instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they saw barriers and inefficiencies among their veteran community in trying to navigate the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for everyone in need through technology that connects people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based only
- The target pay range for this role is: $62-68k. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.