Manager, Coordinated Access Model
About the Role:
The Unite Us CAM Manager is responsible for supervising a team of specialists operating the Pinellas County Coordinated Access Model (CAM), or Care About Me, streamlining access to mental health and substance use disorder services. The Manager is to ensure they understand and meet CAM metrics and software guidelines. The CAM Manager is responsible for ensuring contractual requirements are met by CAM Specialists and offers structured coaching and feedback to ensure quality metrics are met. CAM specialists are platform experts that have the ability to conduct client needs assessments and assist residents in identifying and scheduling appointments to mental health and/or substance use disorder services to meet their needs. The CAM Manager is expected to have this same level of knowledge to effectively support CAM Specialists.
The CAM Manager works closely with the Customer and Community Success Team and reports to the Senior Director of Care Coordination.
Unite Us believes that an individual's health journey can start anywhere in the community and we help to support both the client and network partner’s care journey experience.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Master’s level or licensed clinician in the state of FL, you will manage a team of CAM Specialists and a CAM Supervisor that respond to provider and client requests for mental and/or substance use disorder services through the coordinated access model
- Provide oversight and guidance for the CAM Specialists and CAM Supervisor on the execution of their role and the completion of short biopsychosocial assessment, LOCUS, and other screenings for clients seeking assistance
- Promote a positive and productive work environment where team members feel like they can do their best work, achieve their goals, and contribute to company success
- Responsible for meeting compliance standards for sensitive service types and sensitive organizations on the platform
- Maintain the accountable structures within your team to ensure contractual requirements are met
- Attend meetings as applicable to ensure necessary information is shared with CAM Specialists and action items are followed through
- Represent and promote the CAM throughout the community when applicable
- Create and use status reports to communicate progress of contractual requirements, and develop action plans to maintain or individual metrics to goal
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Business Analytics and other cross departmental teams by being an expert resource on the strategy of the CAM
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director of Care Coordination and Customer Success Manager for the CAM to develop cross-team strategies for improving outcomes and success of the model. Assist to triage any contractual risks or escalations from your contract’s cross functional team
- Create ongoing support through the telephony system and other software vendors
You are a great fit for this role if you:
- Must be a Masters prepared clinician; license in Florida is preferred
- Experience in conducting screenings, assessments and navigating the behavioral health and substance use disorder landscape
- Knowledgeable of the Florida behavioral health infrastructure and operations
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in coaching or supervising staff
- Have experience in navigating social services as an individual, case manager, social worker, care navigator
- Have empathy and passion for helping vulnerable populations
- Have advanced computer skills and are a quick learner who is excited to become an expert in new technologies
- Have relationship management skills
- Are able to set priorities for yourself and the team, and work independently
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they saw barriers and inefficiencies among their veteran community in trying to navigate the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for everyone in need through technology that connects people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based; the applicant must reside in Pinellas County or in close proximity
- The target pay range for this role is: $70,000-$75,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges
- This position requires software access level A
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.