Customer Success Manager (Government Customers)
Note about Remote availability: This position is remote, work-from-home but must be physically based in the great state of New Mexico (Santa Fe or Albuquerque preferred).
About the Role:
Unite Us is hiring a self-motivated Customer Success Manager with strong customer and community-facing skills and a passion for health and social care. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for ensuring customers and community-based organizations achieve their business objectives with Unite Us. This role spans from strategic thinking to tactical execution, with relationship-building at its core, with a specific focus on building buy-in with local stakeholders. You’ll be a key part of a dynamic, cross-functional team, so managing competing priorities and collaborating with others is essential.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, grow, and retain a book of business for assigned non-complex small to mid-tier customers with an average $100K CARR
- Ensure customers have a high rate of customer satisfaction, adoption, and engagement
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and community relationships with stakeholders, including end-to-end engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute a coordinated engagement approach to foster partnerships and ensure the growth and sustainability of customers and our accountable care networks
- Develop and iterate on success plans for customers that outline their key objectives and success metrics; identify coordinated strategies, key risks, and solutions to ensure long-term partnership success
- Solicit and synthesize customer feedback on a regular basis to serve as the voice of the customer and community partners within Unite Us
- Closely manage and monitor accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- 3+ years of professional work experience suggested
- 1+ years of direct Customer Success or related work experience preferred
- Established Customer Success skills to perform a range of day-to-day activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution abilities
- Familiarity with SaaS products and the technology industry is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, inspire others, and influence change at all levels
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and scenarios with organization and confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Experience analyzing data to pull out insights, tell a story, and drive action
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding start-up environment - you are solutions-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare, human services, and/or public health
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, work-from-home but must be physically based in the great state of New Mexico
- This position may require 5-10% travel
- The target pay range for this role is: $70-85k. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.