About the Role:
As a Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Unite Us. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions while working with our current team members. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and a desire to keep learning. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable liaising with users, has the ability to pivot quickly and enjoys learning new business processes in order to translate them into technical documents and solutions.
What You'll Do:
This is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- Assist in all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- Triage and work to completion user support tickets
- Identify,gather and document requirements from users and stakeholders
- Work with Senior Admin on enhancements, sprint releases and user needs
- Support Senior Admin and business with Salesforce production support
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Monitor user adoption
- Administer new and current user training and creating training materials
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Provide training and support for new salesforce releases
- Document processes, including system error reports via tickets
- Create and maintain Regional Sales reports and dashboards as well as metrics for other departments.
- Maintain the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards for sales and other departments
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce product knowledge and hands-on administration experience with Sales Cloud, CPQ and Marketing Cloud
- BS/BA from an accredited school
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar role
- A proactive approach to platform enhancements
- A desire to implement best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to gather requirements and propose technical solutions
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or SAAS project management methodologies
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Active in the Salesforce community
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $90,000 - $105,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.