Senior Product Manager - Clients
Job Title: Senior Product Manager - Clients
About the Role:
Serving clients is at the core of everything our users do. Whether it’s building a relationship with clients to learn their story, coordinating care for them, or following up with them to ensure their needs have been met, the client is always at the center. It is of the utmost importance that we create a single, consistent, and secure record for each client being served by our networks.
The Clients domain is responsible for the creation and maintenance of our client records, integration of member or patient data into the system for a seamless user experience, and visibility of the client data across multi-sector organizations. As a Senior Product Manager at Unite Us, you’ll maintain and support the development of the Clients product roadmap, manage the Clients feature team’s agile sprints and team communications, and run a tight build-measure-learn development cycle. You’ll partner closely with Engineering, Product leadership, and other stakeholder teams to ensure the most impactful ideas are nurtured, validated, tested, executed, and iterated on.
What You'll Do:
- Regularly prioritize, monitor, and track the progress of the team backlog and commitments against targets, communicating this with the team to manage expectations and suggest additional support when needed.
- Build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to implement and execute on the vision for platform solutions identified by product leadership business strategy.
- Responsible for production of product backlog. Translate the needs of the business, as communicated by product leadership, to the development and technology organization. Collaborate with the development team to ensure that epics and stories contain necessary details to enable efficient prioritization, coding, testing, and client validation needs.
- Lead Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning sessions, while making sure to attend all other agile ceremonies as an active participant.
- Present complex information and ideas through open, transparent communication to engender trust and ensure mutual understanding.
- Identify and act against any roadblocks, always suggesting solutions to even the most complex issues.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and product proficiency, empowering others in their team to improve performance.
- Work with implementation, support, and sales teams with user training, customer onboarding, user testing, and pilot testing to ensure the organization is prepared for new products/solutions being developed.
- Support implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set customer expectations and assist with troubleshooting product issues as needed.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager with consumer-facing and/or B2B products in healthcare. Experience working with existing and emerging products.
- Subject Matter Expertise - Knowledge of healthcare industry and care management best practices is highly desired.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind. Ability to successfully navigate and contribute to a highly matrixed environment.
- Solution Design - Translate business needs into practical applications and solutions
- Communication - Strong persuasion skills and effective communicator; ability to communicate and evangelize a compelling vision internally and externally.
- Agile - Experience working in or managing Agile teams is highly desirable.
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $120,000-$150,000. This salary range represents our target hiring range for this role. The proposed salary will be dependent on the candidate's skills, experience, and competencies, as well as location.
- This position may require 10% travel
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.