Manager, Customer Success Operations
About the Role:
As a Manager, Customer Success Operations, you will be responsible for executing initiatives and projects within the Customer Success (CS) Operations team. You will own components of CS Operations managed materials and ensure their accuracy and cohesion with other materials. You will execute broader departmental strategy and decisions, bringing ideas to life in order to disseminate to a broader team. This role will work closely with other members of the CS Operations team and the broader Market Facing team to ensure that our tool and process sets are serving our internal customers effectively and thoroughly.
This is not a Customer Support or Customer Experience role. We are seeking individuals who have held operations roles supporting Customer Success/Account Management teams.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the Market Facing team leadership to identify and establish needed process improvements for the Customer Success Team
- Support CS Operations leadership in creating playbooks for key CS activities (QBR delivery, status reports, risk management)
- Partner with the Market Facing team to drive tool and process adoption across the CS Team
- Help define processes, standards, deliverables and operational cadence necessary to ensure successful project execution and appropriate communication
- Collaborate with SMEs to create valuable resources and efficient processes
- Operationalize cross-functional initiatives to reduce barriers to customer experience and delivery
- Remove barriers to ensure team success and play an integral part in the creation of playbook(s) of best practices to help onboard motivated team members that consistently overdeliver and guide customers through the UU journey
- Predicting and planning solutions by creating strategies and timelines for department projects based on milestones and objectives presented by leadership
- Contribute to enablement efforts for the CS Teams
- Track data and QA information to ensure adherence to process and policy set in place by the CS Operations/Revenue Operations department
- Use data to make informed recommendations to Market Facing team leadership for process improvement and tracking
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- 3-5 years experience in Revenue operations, enablement, or project management.
- You love adding structure to chaos
- You have an understanding of the basics of a Customer Success organization
- You have familiarity with CRMs (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot) and/or Customer Success Platforms (Gainsight, ChurnZero)
- You are operationally minded and can spot gaps in process from a mile away
- Are an exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
- You have a unique ability to set teams up for success by listening to needs, identifying gaps and delivering quick but thorough solutions
- Have an eye for the bigger operational picture of the organization and deliver improvements that are cohesive and consistent with a broader vision
- You have a proven track record of building bridges among previously siloed teams
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn software technologies such as Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Asana, etc.
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $75,000 - $90,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- This position may require less than 5% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.