About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced ChurnZero Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team. You will ensure that our Customer and Community Success Operations and Executive Leadership teams have reliable customer data within our CSM tool (ChurnZero) and that all integrations are working properly. As Unite Us continues to scale, customer data is the foundation of most of our strategic initiatives. It’s extremely important that this data is reliable, trustworthy and readily available.
Additionally, as we work towards greater scalability through automation, you will continue to instrument the customer journey within ChurnZero to provide a highly automated, world class customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure customer-data integrity, accuracy, and accessibility within ChurnZero
- Maintain and improve integrations between ChurnZero and other tools in our tech stack
- Develop customer journeys, plays, and dashboards within ChurnZero as requested by Customer & Community Success Operations
- Manage work items though an agile scrum sprint process
- Collaborate with teams across Unite Us as an advocate for the customer journey and Customer Success processes
- Partner with Salesforce administrators to ensure cohesive process and a good internal customer experience
- Ensure that duplication of effort is eliminated where possible across Customer Success processes that flow through ChurnZero
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- 2-3 years of ChurnZero, Gainsight, Vitally, or similar tool experience
- You have a high aptitude for data manipulation and technical integrations between tools
- You have experience with a Customer Success team that manages a high volume of customers
- Know how to ask the right questions to identify needs and build solutions for the needs of the team
- Are willing to iterate quickly and flexibly where needed
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn software technologies such as Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Asana, etc.
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $60,000 - $70,000 This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.