VEDA Data Solutions
- You're excited about building scalable applications and data pipelines that utilize cloud services.
- You are a self starter that places high value building meaningful technical solutions, aligning yourself with the common goals of the business and the team
- You are energized by the pace of a high growth startup and solving complex problems in an agile environment
- You are deliberate in developing your skills as a communicator and collaborator – you can talk about your code and explain your approach to less technical teammates verbally and with a focus on good technical writing
- Minimum 2 year of experience writing Python code
- Minimum 2 year of experience writing SQL code
- 1-3 years experience designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines
- 1-3 years experience working in an event-driven and/or microservice ecosystems
- 1-3 years working on large scale, complex data sets
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD pipelines and best practices
- Experience designing applications that make use of AWS services including Lambda, S3, Glue, RDS, DynamoDB, and ECS
- Experience in the data science toolkit, particularly Pandas, NumPy, and data visualization tools like Matplotlib.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense
- Experience productively working in fully-remote environments across time-zones.