VEDA Data Solutions
- You have deep experience and understanding of the healthcare payer space and a proven experience executing large, complex, deals, and long-term customer partnerships into a variety of healthcare stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who has the ability to effectively interface with all levels of a healthcare organization (C-suite, clinical, administrative, etc.)
- You are constantly seeking ways to master the art of prioritization and thrive when operating in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects in a highly organized manner
- You are often praised for your superior professional presence and business acumen
- You’re a person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Accountable for creating and driving expansion revenue opportunities within Veda’s customer accounts.
- Responsible for cultivating and nurturing deep, productive relationships with senior - level customer Managers across the account.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining strategic account growth plans that highlight opportunities, identify risks and plans to mitigate such risks.
- Accountable for creating the story needed from customer data to drive expansion as well as adoption of solutions.
- Accountable for account and opportunity documentation and hygiene enabling accurate forecasting within Salesforce.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding all annual sales quotas and growth goals.
- Ensure 100% customer retention by working collaboratively with Customer colleagues to ensure value is recognized, goals are achieved and customers are highly satisfied as demonstrated through strong NPS scores.
- 10+ years of consultative, software sales experience
- 5+ years of working with Health Plans within a strategic business development or customer management capacity
- Matrix-style selling is required
- Proven track record of recognized sales excellence
- Ability to balance working independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Successful history analyzing relevant market opportunities and develop creative solutions to market problems
- Advanced consultative selling skills with the ability to successfully articulate our customers’ needs and pain points.