People & Culture Manager
VEDA Data Solutions
- Ensure successful, proactive communication and execution of initiatives, benefits, and policies related to the employee experience at Veda.
- Research, develop and deliver compelling and relevant training and communications materials which onboard, educate and inform employees on Veda’s total rewards, policies and programs.
- Develop yourself as the Benefits SME and total rewards advisor to the P&C Team, conduct research and planning to provide recommendations for total rewards strategy, compensation and benefit programs.
- Serve as the day to day contact for employees, vendors and third-party administrators regarding benefits-related questions.
- Anticipate, create action plans, and engage stakeholders for decision-making well before renewal deadlines to limit cost impacts and avoid disruption in service.
- Partner with internal General Counsel to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; including continuous review of existing policies and practices to maintain compliance with new or changing laws.
- Improve and maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, remote workplaces, talent management, and employment laws to make informed recommendations as an active contributor to the team and employee population.
- Track, measure and report on metrics and factors that impact employee retention to ensure strength of people initiatives, benefits packages and employee engagement for continuous improvement.
- Support Talent Acquisition and interview processes, occasionally acting as lead recruiter or sourcer on assigned searches in high volume periods.
- Continuously evaluate and present project plans for company and people needs, skill gaps, and areas for growth or improvement.
- You are an engaging collaborator often praised for your business acumen and communication skills.
- You have developed a toolkit of reliable methods for creating project and program plans for total rewards, employee engagement, wellness and/or talent management.
- You are data-driven and understand what metrics we need to be looking at to make the right decisions, establish standards, codify documentation, streamline processes, and educate best practices.
- You are a creative problem solver. You are not limited to the status quo and value new ideas and fresh perspectives, no matter where or who they come from.
- You have a commitment to excellence in everything you do and know that teamwork and feedback are critical components to achieving the highest level of success.
- You are not intimidated by the demands of a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; you understand high-growth startups require each of us to wear numerous hats and code switch often; and you have developed methods to stay organized and self-regulate.
- 5+ years in Human Resources, People Ops, or Talent Acquisition Management.
- 2+ years managing total rewards programs, benefits administration or payroll.
- 2+ years in a seed stage or high growth technology or SaaS organization.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a highly technical and data-driven workforce
- Experience supporting a remotely dispersed or global workforce (51-500 employees) is highly desired.
- Proven success recommending and implementing initiatives that integrate business strategy with people management practices.
- Professional-grade presentation and reporting skills, comfortable with public speaking and facilitation of group conversations.
- Proficiency with Google suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs, Forms) to create presentation materials, reports, instructional designs and templates.
- Super User or Admin of HRIS, ATS and/or LMS. Bonus points if you have led an RFP and Implementation.