Bilingual Inside Sales Agent (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would be…
An individual who’s passionate about people, data, and problem solving through collaboration. Our ideal candidate is detail and people oriented, dynamic, and will always go the extra mile to see our team be successful. Someone who greatly enjoys speaking with and educating older adults, simplifying more complex concepts into simple takeaways, and striving to achieve growth-oriented targets. They are proactive problem-solvers, motivated to seek out trends, and like to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve shared goals.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Serve as an internal expert on the member and caregiver onboarding experience, owning program outreach, education, and remote onboarding from start to finish
- Manage a call list to effectively educate target members and their care teams on the benefits of the Vesta Healthcare program
- Coordinate with members, caregivers, and family to ensure program consent and acceptance
- Collaborate with the Vesta Healthcare Clinical Team in scheduling of virtual visits to onboard new members and their caregivers to the program
- Partner with Program Engagement Coordinators and Operations Assistants in successfully transitioning newly onboarded members to the ongoing program experience
- Distill and share learnings from outreach and onboarding conversations with Client Success, Business Operations, and Product teams to facilitate continuous improvement on both program positioning and mobile/tablet application adoption
- Successfully manage responsibilities with consistent performance on call volume, acceptance, and conversion, targets
- Track all activities through compliance with engagement milestones
- Function within the timeframes of a fast-paced startup in the healthcare environment
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (required)
- 2-3 years of inside sales, call center, sales/business development, telephonic outreach, recruiting, or other similar experience (required)
- Comfortable being on the phone throughout the day (required)
- 1-3 years experience working in customer service (preferred)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- The ability to understand and articulate the benefits of our program
- The ability to exercise judgment independently and voice noticeable issues or trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is able to communicate professionally with patients and customers
- Strong problem solving skills; able to identify problems and escalate when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Passion about healthcare and affecting change in the current healthcare environment
- A strong proficiency in computer software navigation
- Ability to perform duties as assigned or requested
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- paid vacation
- sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- one time reimbursement to set up your home office
- monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k plus match
Pay range is $50,000 annually plus commission. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.)
We look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.