Full Time Licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP) Manager (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused on people with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
A Nurse Practitioner to lead the team of Nurse Practitioners who are key to delivering Vesta’s clinical program - this may include helping to develop workflows, reporting, staff recruitment and training in addition to day to day management responsibilities.
- Someone who is a strong leader, capable of guiding and inspiring their team.
- Someone who enjoys problem solving, skilled in identifying and addressing challenges.
- Someone who has good organization skills, can efficiently manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Someone who has experience with in-home insights & interventions needed for quality outcomes to reduce avoidable admissions, readmissions, and ED utilization.
- Someone who ideally has experience in chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, and valuable based care of vulnerable populations
- Loves learning and helping others learn: you’re excited to bring your wisdom and coach others, and you’re equally energized to learn from other’s experience (such as product managers, software engineers, and data scientists), and then continue improving how Vesta does care management as we learn more together
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment within an organization that is growing and changing quickly
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Responsible for the direct oversight and supervision of an assigned team of Nurse Practitioners
- Responsible for evaluating KPIs and formulating strategies to meet organizational goals
- Assist in ensuring NPs are appropriately staffed, licensed and credentialed to meet state and federal regulatory requirements
- Assist in providing continuing education around workflow changes, process improvements and care management.
- Assist in hiring, orientation and mentoring of the NP team.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations and Quality and Education to ensure a seamless implementation of workflow modifications and maintain high-quality work standards.
- Collaborate with engagement and product teams to promote quality outcomes, optimize service experience, and promote effective use of resources for complex or elevated medical issues
- Help identify inefficiencies and implement process improvement strategies to achieve provider and member satisfaction
- Participate in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Collaborate on the evaluation and implementation of care management information technology tools across Vesta to facilitate better communication, improved patient care and safety
- Serve as a consulting resource on care management practice as needed
- Possess a strong knowledge of clinical procedures, standards and quality control checks
- Possess a strong knowledge of medical conditions, interventions and treatment
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Current license in good standing as a Nurse Practitioner (required)
- 2+ years of management experience overseeing a team of Advanced Practice Providers (required)
- 5+ years of Nurse Practitioner Experience (required)
- 2+ years of telephonic triage or equivalent experience (required)
- 2+ years of clinical experience working with complex adult populations (required)
- Comfort using technology like Google Suite, MS Office (required)
- 1+ years of experience leading/managing a team in a remote environment overseeing multiple projects (preferred)
- Experience working in home care and/or family medicine, or geriatrics (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication, and have demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on data
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area with a computer in their home/workspace (required).
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k plus match
Pay range is $140K - $150K annually. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home! If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.