Full Time Bilingual Medical Assistant (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would be…
A customer focused individual who responsible for assisting the team in coordinating the care of members enrolled in Medicare's chronic care management program during each calendar month. This will primarily entail periodic telephonic outreach calls to members, caregivers, and other care team members as directed with documentation in the appropriate platform to ensure compliance. The Care Coordinator will collaborate with the supervising provider and staff to conduct outreach, assessment and service planning to coordinate care for the CCM patients.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Provide practice support including: contacting members, caregivers, and care team members as directed, work closely with the clinical team to improve the health and care of our members
- Coordinating care for members of the program
- Data entry within operating dashboards, reporting and workflow platforms
- Ensure Data Quality and Accuracy
- Other administrative support
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Fluency in English and Spanish/Mandarin/Cantonese/Russian (writing, reading and speaking) (required)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a healthcare setting (required)
- The ability to work Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST and rotating holiday shifts (required)
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology (required)
- Knowledge and understanding of chronic care management processes (required)
- A customer service mindset for both internal and external customers (required)
- Medical Assistant and or Medical Scribe Certification (preferred)
- A strong proficiency in computer software navigation; data entry and data cleansing
- A fundamental knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or similar
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team, displaying good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to perform duties as assigned or requested
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with match
Pay rate is $20.00 hourly. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.