Radiologic Technologist / X-Ray Technician
Join VillageMD as a Radiographer / Radiology Technician / X-Ray Technician in Novi, MI.
Clinic Location: 39475 Lewis Drive, Suite 130, Novi, MI 48377
Shift Specifications: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Radiographer / Radiology Technician / X-Ray Tech to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
VillageMD is a group of collaborative, entrepreneurial and smart people who are united in our goal to improve primary care, making a difference in people's lives.
Get Stuff Done: We roll-up our sleeves and dive into the details, tackling the work at hand with infectious enthusiasm. We’re highly accountable for our work and the value we add, inspiring others with our constant ability to deliver results. No challenge is too small or too big.
Build Trust: We are humbled by those we serve and the importance of our vision. We invest in relationships with open and honest conversation seeking personal connections. We show respect for others in our words and actions. We do what we say we are going to do. We are knowledgeable, but always take the time to listen and learn.
Innovate: Our curiosity is endless, and challenging the status quo is a priority. New approaches are rewarded and we are always seeking to improve. We know that changing healthcare is hard, and we embrace the challenge.
COULD THIS BE YOU
As a Radiographer / Radiology Technician / X-Ray Tech, you will orchestrate the deliberate organization of cost efficient, effective, patient care to facilitate the timely delivery of health services and minimize fragmentation of care. This individual will identify and engage with patients going outside the practice for care and as well as specified populations in need of disease prevention services.
How You Will Get Things Done:
- Communicate information, including but not limited to appointment details to patients via telephone email, patient portal, or other available communication tools
- Assist physician with diagnostic procedures and treatments
- Provide clear, thorough and accurate documentation of all interactions with patients, and other individuals on behalf of patients, in the patient’s electronic health records
- Perform digital X-ray and other ancillary exams
- Perform all X-Ray imaging procedures, properly preparing and positioning patients for imaging exams
- Position the patient appropriately to best demonstrate anatomic area of interest
- Perform image reconstruction as necessary
- Organize and monitor patient flow as to meet company productivity, quality, and safety standards
- Utilizes clear and effective communication to properly screen patients prior to scan for any precautions or contraindications pertaining to ordered exam
How You Will Build Trust:
- Maintain proper sterile and septic technique for patients and required sterile fields
- Maintain sound employee radiation safe practices
- Follow organizational guidelines regarding the use of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in compliance with HIPAA and patient confidentiality standards
How You Will Innovate:
- Works to create a positive experience for all
EXPERIENCE TO DRIVE CHANGE
- High school diploma or GED
- Two Year Program with accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Radiology Technology license
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including, empathy, patience, compassion, courtesy and attentiveness
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus
- Task-oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in basic computer operations and EMR
HOW YOU WILL THRIVE
To help our employees be their best at home and at work, we’re pleased to invest in benefit programs that support their total well-being.
- Physical Well-Being: Comprehensive health plans include medical and prescription, virtual care, dental, and vision benefits
- Mental & Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Talkspace and access to other premiere mental health tools and applications, bereavement support
- Career: Learning and development, clinician expense reimbursement and continuing medical education allowance
- Personal and Time Off: Paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Financial Well-Being: 401(k) with match, HSA, FSAs, commuter accounts, team member discounts, life, AD&D and disability, financial & legal consultations
Our unique Village Medical culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference.
We believe building trust, acceptance and respect is rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way. Employment candidates are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD as a Radiographer / Radiology Technician / X-Ray Tech today!