Marketing Project Manager
Join VillageMD as a Marketing Project Manager
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Marketing Project Manager to help us transform the way healthcare is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader in value-based care, we bring the tools, technology, and operations that are making a measurable difference delivering community-based outcomes through 680 provider locations in 26 U.S. markets. VillageMD serves millions of patients throughout their lives, wherever and whenever they need care. Its dedicated workforce of more than 20,000 across the markets.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Project Manager will be a key team member on the Brand & Growth Marketing team, coordinating project details and deliverables, managing timelines and the team's bandwidth, and working cross-functionally to help prioritize initiatives that align with VillageMD’s provider growth and brand awareness goals. This role requires a combination of daily project management, strategic and critical thinking, strong communication skills, keen troubleshooting and proactive problem solving.
The Marketing Project Manager will report to the Director of Growth Marketing but will closely partner and work extensively with Marketing Leadership, External Strategic Partners,, Provider Growth, Operations, Business Development and Clinical Leaders to execute on strategic objectives.
- Serve as the central point of communication for assigned projects; adhering to constant communication between internal stakeholders, project delivery resources and agency partners to ensure alignment of objectives and goals.
- Act as the key PM liaison for key and strategic partners
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals.
- Create customized project plans, deployment frameworks, reports, presentations, and other tools to support and organize key elements of our project marketing management practice for client success.
- Manage Brand and Growth budget. Effectively lead internal and external meetings (e.g. intake, kick-off, weekly status meeting, capacity planning etc.), making important, relevant contributions, and generating collaborative discussion to drive action. Thoroughly document meeting outcomes and next steps.
- Report project status to stakeholders and team members
- Work closely with Creative Services to help prioritize creative projects
- Analyze stakeholder needs, identify gaps, identify risks, and define capabilities for an acceptable solution to the business problem.
- Standardize Quality Assurance processes across workstreams to ensure projects are completed on time and to the highest standard.
- Build strong working relationships across the organization, establishing yourself with internal and external stakeholders as a trusted resource and advisor.
- Other duties assigned
Skills for success:
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
- You have the ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture.
- You are a strategic thinker that gets excited building processes, scaling businesses and creating frameworks that enable growth and progress.
Experience to drive change:
- A project management professional with a bachelor’s degree and project management training certifications (see next requirement)
- Certified Project Management (CAPM, CPMP, PPM, PMP) and/or Change Management qualifications (CCMM,CCMP, Prosci, CLARC, etc.).
- Experience working in marketing, healthcare, tech-industry or start-up environments a plus.
- 5+ years of project management experience in a fast-paced marketing department or ad agency environment managing multiple cross functional projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Omni-Channel marketing environments with an understanding in the Digital Marketing ecosystem (Website, Email, SEM, SEO, Programmatic and Social Media).
- Solid understanding of creative design, campaign management and production processes with a proven ability to use analytical thinking and an innovative mindset to adapt project plans while still delivering on time and within budget.
- Proficient utilizing project management software tools (SmartSheet) to manage and optimize process workflows and assignments, including maintenance of key project details and data points.
- Experience with vendor onboarding and management, procurement, and budget management processes.
- Experience designing and executing program strategies and communicating with data to drive direction, growth, and change.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference:
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.