Patient Reception Specialist - Leesburg
Join Village Medical as a Patient Service Representative in Leesburg, FL.
Clinic Location: 2010 Citrus Blvd., Suite 2, Leesburg, FL 34748
WHY VILLAGE MEDICAL
At Village Medical, we're looking for a Patient Service Representative to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven, and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
VillageMD is a group of collaborative, entrepreneurial, and smart people who are united in our goal to improve primary care, making a difference in people's lives.
Get Stuff Done: We roll-up our sleeves and dive into the details, tackling the work at hand with infectious enthusiasm. We’re highly accountable for our work and the value we add, inspiring others with our constant ability to deliver results. No challenge is too small or too big.
Build Trust: We are humbled by those we serve and the importance of our vision. We invest in relationships with open and honest conversation seeking personal connections. We show respect for others in our words and actions. We do what we say we are going to do. We are knowledgeable, but always take the time to listen and learn.
Innovate: Our curiosity is endless, and challenging the status quo is a priority. New approaches are rewarded, and we are always seeking to improve. We know that changing healthcare is hard, and we embrace the challenge.
COULD THIS BE YOU
In this role you will offer inbound and outbound phone support using telephony and EMR system(s). The ideal candidate has experience in a contact center environment and can understand the needs of others to meet those needs with great service and operational processing accuracy. Knowledge of the healthcare industry including clinical terminology, insurance, medical billing processes, and EMR/HIN systems preferred but not required. The ability to have premier service interactions with patients is critical to success in this role, in addition to processing with operational accuracy and excellence.
How You Will Get Things Done:
- Answer all phone calls in a patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative manner.
- Consistently process requests with the absolute highest degree of operational accuracy.
- Schedule appointments and demonstrate active listening to identify and analyze client problems, providing information and solutions in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively, including appointment details, insurance information, and medical questions via telephone, email, and chat.
- Ensure that all barriers to care (such as language, transportation restrictions, or financial needs) are addressed.
How You Will Build Trust:
- Demonstrate kindness and compassion in all patient interactions
- Follow organizational guidelines regarding the use of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in compliance with HIPAA and patient confidentiality standards.
How You Will Innovate:
- Deliver on a commitment to solve problems with patience and understanding, providing knowledgeable and thoughtful service to exceed expectations.
- Use HIN and other related systems to gather information needed to coordinate care and keep patients’ electronic health records up to date with the status of care that is being coordinated.
- Maintain surveillance ticklers and/or works with Health Information Technology to proactively identify the need for patient care.
Experience to drive change
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience working in a fast paced, high growth call center
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Skilled in basic computer operations and EMR
- Service center excellence
- Experience in the medical or health insurance field preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus, and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today!